Sunday, July 12, 2009

GoodBelly's are Good in the Belly!

This is a post dedicated to my love for GoodBelly's! I can't get enough of them. I have sampled both the GoodBelly Plus and one of the regular kind.
For the GoodBelly Plus I first had the Strawberry flavor. The flavor was good for me, but I am a person who doesn't like chunky yogurt of seeds in anything, so the strawberry seeds threw me off. But I would definitely drink this flavor again. It was very good!
Next I tried the Blueberry flavor, I didn't like this flavor as much as the strawberry. This one also had seeds in it. But the flavor just wasn't for me.
Lastly I tried the Peach Mango, which is by far my favorite flavor! Its so smooth and not too sweet. I get this one all the time. I also like the fact that these GoodBelly Plus flavors have vitamins in them too. So you get an added benefit from drinking these little guys. Plus how can you not feel good drinking out of a smiley face?

The larger sizes just showed up in my Co-op in the last couple of weeks. I have so far tried only the Mango flavor. I LOVED it! I put it in my Green Monsters and it made them so so so much better! It added a nice tropical sweet flavor. Plus I also tried the drink straight up and it was so good! I can't wait to try the other flavors in the larger sized containers!

I highly encourage everyone to try GoodBelly's if they can get their hands on them. I have been asked to get some for friends who cannot get to the Co-op who have tried mine because they also love them!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, Amanda! GoodBelly is great for everyone, and especially for those of us who are looking for probiotics but cannot consume any yogurts or other dairy products.

    As Amanda said, Goodbelly PLUS is the probiotic fruit drink with nearly the equivalent of a daily multi vitamin added to each daily shot. The GoodBelly in the quarts is also a probiotic fruit drink but with only a few added antioxidant vitamins. They both contain 20 billion live and active probiotic cultures per serving, and we use a clinically tested probiotic called lp299v which boosts the immune system and improves the digestive system as well. Here's a coupon for anyone who's interested in trying it out! http://goodbelly.com/coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I just found your website!! I have a dairy free blog too!! come check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try them all but I'm guessing Mango's the best one for me :D love mangoes

    ReplyDelete