Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting into the swing of things

I have gotten used to the dairy free lifestyle. I have my Go Dairy Free book and I love it!!! Its full of useful information and lots of great recipes I can't wait to try out. Tonight I'm going to have cheese less pizza with lots of veggies on it. I have been having a lot of stir fries with tofu because its easy and quick and easy to bring to work with me.

I also got a label maker today and cleaned out my cabinet of all things bad for me. I jarred up all my grains and cooking things and labeled them so everything is easy to find and grab. I can't wait to make some dairy free goodies because the Newman O's that I got at the Co-op the other day are just plain nasty!!!




Here is my cheese free pizza, on it is carmalized onions, red peppers, and cremini mushrooms. I also added pineapple and olives before putting it in the oven. I used Flat Out crust that I got at the Co-op, it was so crunchy and crispy! I didn't miss the cheese at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment