Monday, April 20, 2009

Marathon Monday

Happy Marathon Monday!! My friend's husband is running again today. Wish him luck!

I haven't eaten anything exciting this past week. I worked Mon, Tues, and Wed. And was dead to the world Thursday from running my butt off Wednesday night! But Wednesday I did receive my shipment from Peanut Butter & Co. I gave two jars to my dad (he eats Skippy...yuck, all that trans fat!) and kept two jars. The Cinnamon raisin swirl is amazing in oatmeal! I also got some jelly and have had some great PB&Js!

On Saturday I went outlet shopping with my sister. What great buys I found. But the best is the Coach sunglasses for $49 (out of my pocket, I had a $50 gift card)...couldn't not get them! And I got some nice summer clothes since last year I was 20lbs heavier.

If you head over to Carrots 'n Cake you can enter to win a $20 gift certificate to MyMixGranola! http://carrotsncake.com/2009/04/greatest-day-and-mixmygranola-giveaway.html

Happy Monday...Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some pics of some yummy eats. Tonight I'm going out with some friends for sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment