Thursday, May 7, 2009

My new toy!!!

Well the other day I got myself a new little toy!! And I love it!!!

Its a Magic Bullet!!!! I made a little spot on the counter for making oatmeal and using my magic bullet.

Here are all my little packets of protein powder

And here are the makings of a smoothie

in it are...about a cup of plain low fat silk, a packet of chocolate spiru-tein, some spoonfuls of yogurt, a banana, and 1/2 teaspoon of flax meal. It was so so yummy. I was running late so I didn't get a picture of the final results, but I poured it in my little Klean Kanteen and brought it to work. Perfect for that first hunger hit at 8-9pm. I had 1/2 then and the other 1/2 in the morning for "breakfast"

Here is what I just had for dinner tonight

Its roasted veggies that are lightly roasted so more a stir-fry texture with ginger powder, onion powder, and garlic powder on them. The tofu is baked with teriyaki and glazed with Veri Veri Teriyaki on them after I baked them. It was very good and filling!!!

I have been cheating and eating small amounts of dairy. Like a couple weeks ago when I went out with my friend for sushi one of the rolls had cream cheese in it and Sunday I ate a crab rangoon. My stomach has been killing me (I had to take some medication yesterday) and I think my staph infection is coming back in my lips. I noticed last night that my checks were really really red and I am getting some ezcema in the corners of my mouth. So I guess that was a good little test for me....NO MORE DAIRY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment