Monday, June 29, 2009

Amazing Grass

I received a very generous package from Teri Jo over at Amazing Grass today!

I can't wait to try everything! I already made a Green Monster with the Chocolate Green Superfood when I got home from the gym. It was so good. It tasted like a chocolate banana smoothie! I even used my little shaker cup, after mixing everything in my magic bullet of course!

Yesterday I brought the dogs to Rally Obedience class and we didn't get home until 8pm! I was starving by that time. So I just threw together a quick veggie scramble.

Its zucchini, red pepper, red onion, and 2 eggs. It was so good and light, perfect for right before bed.

Today I went shopping and finally got stuff for Green Monsters, lots of hummus, cherries, and avocados.

This is a short post because I have to get ready for work. Back to the grind!

3 comments:

  1. You mentioned hummus... do you know how long this will last in the fridge? I made some homemade before I went on vacation for a week and it stayed in the fridge the whole time. It smells fine, but after a week I'm just curious if it still is edible. Do you have any idea about homemade hummus? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... great package from Amazing Grass!!!!! LUCKEEEEEEY!
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete