Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some Highlights!

Here are some highlights of what I have been eating the past few days! The reason for this kind of post is I tried to get my wireless modem set up again, two hours of work, only to have it not work. The last thing I wanted to do was upload pictures! Then yesterday something was just not right with me. I didn't feel it at the gym and fell asleep on the couch in the evening. Anyhoo, On to the food!!!
I got Amy's California Burgers to try...and what do you put on a California burger? Why guacamole of course!!!

My Guac is 1 avocado, 2 scallions, 1 jalapeno, tablespoon of lime juice, cilantro, and a big pinch of salt all mash together. And of course I ate all the left overs with Green Mountain corn chips!

This is chicken from One Frugal Foodie I used roasted tomatillo salsa on thin cut chicken breasts. I didn't have a green monster that day and felt funny without any greens...so I steamed some spinach to have with my chicken, perfect!

I did make this smoothie from this months Vegetarian Times to enjoy while the chicken was baking

Its the Mexican Mind Meld. It tasted like Guacamole in a glass! So good! Can you tell that is one of my favorite foods?

Last night I made this little dish of goodies. Its a pork tenderloin with ginger, garlic, onion, and red pepper marinade. I roasted it with the carrots which are naked. The beans were made with garlic and fresh ginger with cilantro. They were yummy and I ate them all, tummy ache ensued after!

No comments:

Post a Comment